Some of you guys really need to go back and look at your posts again. For Pete's sake it's so freakin OBVIOUS why so many here are either scared off or just stay as lurkers. Who the hell made so many of you on this forum "Judge and Jury" of the arranger world?

Spalding.., with all do respect your responses just reek of arrogance and disrespect man. Read between your own lines and try to see what either a lurker or new member sees. I've always valued your input, but I don't think you realize how your posts come off at times.., and how judgemental they appear.

The problem with this forum is that a person can't just come in here post and leave it at that. There are so many Zone-Robo-Cops in here it's not even funny. Maybe you'd see more participation from new members and lurkers if this damn PROVE YOURSELF WITH EVERY POST mentallity was to just stop. Every word you say gets judged here. You say something that another member may not agree with and it's PROVE YOURSELF.

I swear at times this place could put out sequel after sequel to "Grumpy old Men". One person says this about brand A.., then all supporters of brand A start throwing poo. Same goes for brand B, C, D, Blah Blah Blah. Give it a rest guys. Just let people post. Geez.., it's clear this forum needs a woman or two posting every day. Too much male hormone in the air. Rather than speaking as a groups (who clearly have years upon years of very useful knowledge to share with the arranger community).., you guys just puff out your chests and are always trying to one up the other.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.