You really set the spotlight on something very true here kn7, and those who have been in the forums since i.e. Technote days, know what got the speed up to close the door there.

But Peter, why don't you answer the points about "bragging" that several members have made here, I think maybe Alec has a point because you ignore the subject pointed out and just call people by names now. At least Alec stands like a man, maybe a little 'forthright' sure, but makes his position known to all in public, you just run away from the subject when it not suits anymore and just call names like a little child in other treads before.

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
You should see all the emails I get....

That's good for you Bill, plenty e-mails find others inbox than talking about your posts too But speaking about making fuzz on forum, that was not so very long ago since someone else really did that, remember, then no more moderator, and looking longer backwards......
To throw stones if inside in a glasshouse is not very wise.

Anyway, I think most people reading the posts clearly are able to see what's really going on, and I think I'll rest my case here.

Happy playing & posting
GJ

[This message has been edited by Gunnar Jonny (edited 10-09-2005).]
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)