Quote:
Originally posted by church:
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
[b]Thanks to those of you that posted positive posts, and to those that are stuck in their little ruts, I feel sad for you.
I have been a business man all my life manufacturing machinery in the Million dollar plus range. Had I not of been progressive, I would still be manufacturing the first machine I ever brought out in 1959 and/or living in the poor house and unable to afford any kind of a keyboard.
Keep on Keeping on as the World continues to spin.
It doesnt mean squat what other people thing about your motivations. Let them squirm in their own little ruts,
Best to all the rest of you,
BEBOP
PS to NIGEL: Free to edit if you feel it is necessary,
Bill
Good for you Bill,I'm just Jealous.I'm with you,but I bought the PSR3000,love it,plus I love my Kn6000.#1 for me,If wife was working,which she said no way,I probably would have my House full of Keyboard,I do play all 3 of them.If i could afford the Tyro2,I would go for it.But I look at it this way there will always be a Tyros2,3,4,5,6,.but no KN8000,bummer.Enjoy.Let me know when you get it and How you like it? You got my Email.I think I read one person has it and he Loves it.Have a Good one.Friend
Ron

[/B]