Originally Posted By: Mark79100

You've got a long way to go to convince me that DNJ did those demo's "live" within a day of taking the unit out of the box. I'm also a professional accordionist. The French musette part of that demo sounds suspiciously like a MIDI file. It takes me hours to adjust my fingering from the full size piano keys to the smaller accordion keys to play that French music. More power to DNJ if that's what he did on the spot....I just won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes.

Mark

I'm not sure I understand the response to my "opinion" of DNJ's "demo." I knew I was going up against a long-time member of the Commission, but I decided to express my opinion anyway. Isn't that what this Forum is for? Or does everyone have to be "politically correct" when he has something to say?

Please read my remarks above again. I said nothing malicious, I mis-aligned no one, I was straight-forward but certainly not on the attack. I never questioned DNJ's playing ability otherwise. All I did say was......"I'm not convinced....he did that demo."

I stand by my remarks. Show me a video of DNJ playing that French music so "clean," and then I'll believe it. And if DNJ doesn't feel he wants to produce a video, that's OK too. But until I see a video you will never convince me he played that part of the demo.

In all fairness, I DO believe he did some of those songs, but just NOT the French musette music.

This is the Internet....anything goes, but is everything to be believed? Look at the Mustang Sally video that was supposed to be Muddy Waters, but was actually the Committments. Look at the online "dating services." Do you think anyone really posts true to life photographs of themselves? Or people who post ads to sell vehicles.....do you really think they would win awards for honest advertising?

Having said that it would be appreciated if you didn't jump on relatively "new" members like myself for expressing an opinion about one of the "good old boy" members. I'd hate to think "outsiders" are not welcome in this group if they don't enter into the discussions with only "correct" comments!

Mark