I'm still having a lot of fun playing (even on those little micro keys) and exploring this powerful little microArranger's many features.
In the process I've come up with a few observations & questions.

Single Touch Button (STS): (pages 13, 16, 26 Owners Manual)
On the Pa3x, this button includes 3 dif. status modes:
1) Light off - STS does not change when selecting a dif style
2) Light On - STS changes to STS1 of the newly selected style
3) Light Flashing - STS is linked to var. buttons 1,2,3,4 respectively, and STS changes accordingly when switching between the four variations.

I've discovered, at least on my micro-Arranger that only the above first 2 modes are supported.
In other words, there is no way to link the 4 dif. STS to the four respective variations, requiring you to select from & press one of the 4 STS buttons manually.
Was the Pa50 limited this way as well?

Direct SD Button: (owner's manual: page 40)
allows you to view & call up styles directly from the SD card.
The manual says the micro-Arranger supports up to 6 pages (48 styles) read directly from the SD card,
but I'm only able to get it to recognize the first 16 styles (USER01 style file).
These appear via Direct SD button, on pages 1 & 2 respectively smile , 8 styles per page, BUT . .. frown
For whatever reason, the USER02 file (16 styles) and USER02 file (16 styles) aren't recognized from the DirectSD button.
When I move to page 3-6 in Direct SD, pages 3 & 4 simply show the factory styles already residing in the 'User2 style bank button' and pages 5 & 6 appear as empty.
Does the micro-Arranger only support directSD play of 16 styles (USER01) only, and not 48 as stated in the manual?
Anybody else experiencing this and/or have any idea what's going on?

btw: Thanks smile to John Smies for posting the excellent step by step instructions for connecting the micro-Arranger up to a Controller keyboard.
I admit I'm still having too much fun playing the micro on its own, but do plan to try midi-ing it up to my Tyros 4 as well as the Roland A-33 keyboard Controller soon.
I'll of course report back how it goes.

Scott cool