Donny,

Those Demos you posted sounded like you got it all setup to me and that was just out the box a few days later, Pt1 sounded fantastic and been put together exceptionally professionally, I also doubt if we will hear anything to better those demos Donny. Nevertheless, I don't share your exuberance about the board, well quarter board, I don’t think it will catch on, people who play sheer KB for a living won’t buy it, a few of you have got all hot under the collar about it but that’s the way it will stay, I will remind you in a few months and if I am wrong I let you remind me that you were right. I dropped into the biggest UK Korg dealer yesterday and they have the same view. Be all right for buskers in the underground in London, low battery power , no need for a stand, sit on the floor and play it on their knees.

Regards

Tony

PS look at 1min 55 sec he doesn't look happy about the key spacing and he doesn't have big hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-xTX4PKwhc&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey