Originally Posted By: Mark79100
One thing I'm not understanding is why more of you are not talking about using a full size controller keyboard in conjunction with the MicroARRANGER.

Hi Mark. Playing a full size keys controller would certainly be a preferable option, and something I may do when a small and light as possible setup isn't essential, but I was primarily drawn to the micro to quickly grab and spontaneously take out as an all in one piece to casual get togethers and quick weekend getaways, as well as situations I'd find too inconvenient to have to take my Tyros 4 and assoc gear to.

I'm quickly discovering that the microArranger's sound quality far exceeds what I would expect from an arranger in such a budget price range. Since I also own a full size key Roland 76 note controller, I look forward to playing the Korg microArr from that,
but having to drag the Roland around to gigs along with the microArr seems to defeat the purpose of the microArr's all in one portability. It's Too bad Korg doesn't offer a compact equally budget priced arr module of this as well.