Originally Posted By: Nigel
Personally I think it is great that a manufacturer is making an extremely portable product likr tjhis available. You can treat it as a sound module but at least has keys for the times that is all you want to cart it around alone. Personally for the price I think it is a winner and fills a niche that no other manuafacturers are filling. I would like one because I can't fit another fullsize keyboard in my car but this I could and MIDI it up to my main keyboard.

Nigel, it is a great little product, and you're right, it is filling a niche that no other company cares to bother with, and it's a heck of a lot better than that nasty little module by Roland (and cheaper too) in that it has a keyboard that you can play in a pinch, and it also has a really good sequencer on board, something that was overlooked on the BK-7M (to the dismay of many an owner).

I can't see the microARRANGER's appeal being so strong that Roland (or Yamaha) start making their own versions...I think (if) it's a rather small piece of the pie, the others aren't going to tool up to get a piece of a piece. Then again, I could be wrong, and in a few years, we'll all have to play mini keys...ha ha!

On a more serious note, did you get yourself a Kronos yet? I thought maybe Santa might have put one under the Spencer's tree. wink

Ian