He Guys,
Come on let’s get real, what is going on here, this Korg Arranger is £430.00 in the UK, its 10% the cost of a Audya , 6 times cheaper than a Pa3x, 7 times cheaper than a T4, am I missing something here. Someone a while back said SZ was just one big P....ing competition is this what he meant. Do you guys really think that Korg put this on the market so you professionals could play it in front of an audience, never in the manner of man. You know, you see those big motor homes with a little motorbike strapped on the back, that’s what Korg made the mini arranger for., motor home owners???. Hell guys stop this nonsense you’re not showing yourselves in a good light and you’re not convincing me that this is a wolf in sheeps clothing, I am much too old for that. You’re having a little good time while it lasts. I will give Korg one thing, their sales and demo material is the best in the business, they gotcha!!! and you have parted with your hard earned cash, that's what it's all about.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey