Mark,

I never thought that anyone would post something they have not done and say they had, at least of all Donny. I must admit I have not seen him play on video and the demos were seamless, not one slip up, not one note wrong, not one glitch and as Ian said getting use to those small keys in hours, well I don’t know. Maybe we could ask him to do it again and video it, second time might even be better, now he's had it 2 weeks, hell we need to know the Mini Arranger is being made to look like it’s better than it is, in fact if you listen to the demo the fingering sounds like a 20 year old, my brain won't make my fingers go that fast anymore, you got me thinking now Mark. Hell I was thinking of buying one so I could set fire to it, if they only had one on the Titanic the entire band could have got in the life boats and most would still be posting on SZ.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey