Jack,

Mark said this:

" You've got a long way to go to convince me that DNJ did those demo's "live" within a day of taking the unit out of the box. I'm also a professional accordionist. The French musette part of that demo sounds suspiciously like a MIDI file. It takes me hours to adjust my fingering from the full size piano keys to the smaller accordion keys to play that French music. More power to DNJ if that's what he did on the spot....I just won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes.

Mark "

Mark says he won't believe it until he see it and that it, he thinks like me it sounds so good can anyone produce demos like this and says more power to DNJ if he did do it on the spot, I do think that perhaps Donny did them but, I still think he needs to send them to Korg and show Korg how to make demos, there demos are not all that good.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey