Quote:
But move on over to the MoXS forum, or M3, or FantomG, and you might get a LOT more receptive crowd for these ideas.

Once someone showed them how easy improvised song performance is, live, with an arranger, compared to the clumsy WS's they now have, with the caveat that 'don't listen to the styles or sounds, just imagine if YOUR WS could do this, this easily!', and you might have a lot more people on your side compared to here, with it's 'it's good enough for me, it was good enough for my father, it ought to be bloody well good enough for my kids ' attitude that exudes around us... [/B]

They already know what the arrangers can do. and view them as over priced Buicks for the most part. Plus they already have 4 part arrangers on the XS that track chords, notes with the same split points etc.

The dearth of After market XS "Styles" and wealth of voice sets is a testament to the indifference regarding about pre programmed "styles" to play along with. But put a new voiceset up there with 8 elements or an onboard USB wave recorder/player and the excitement is ramped up. In fact the ONLY thing Motif users want the Tyros has is the friggin tilting Screen....LOL

T

[This message has been edited by Kingfrog (edited 05-21-2009).]
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA