Me personally, don't have problem with people believing in God or whatever you want to call it.
I do have problem with how do people believe in God. Jews think they are "the chosen ones", Christians think they are the only one that will end up in heaven, Muslims think everyone else is infidel except them. I can go on and on with other once too...

The mere thought that we as humans are actually important in this wast universe says it all , and how god made us in his own ima ge and some of us are more important then others says how flawed, narcissistic and pure dumb are believes in God are. I personally think that kids younger than 18 or 19 should ever be introduced to religion in the first place. But than again when would brainwashing appear. It is only too easy when they are young. To make stories, fairy tales, from Santa to Eastern Bunny , to scary stories and frightening them how they will go to hell if they don't go to heaven if they don't go to Sunday school or Friday Mosque...or whatever ...

We are not teaching kids to be good or to help others because it actually does feel to do good deeds . Especially without any rewards. We teach them do always gain something out of it. They will get a new toy, or they will earn place in heaven. We don't even realize what kind of damage we do to the kids with this.
We take our morals from Joshua to whom God said to go to that peace of land and kill everybody, including the animals too. To which he didn't kill the animals and was forsaken by god. Where is moral there. Or one of my favorites where Abraham forsaken his son with the other woman just because his wife tells him, and than as a reward he gets a new son which he has to sacrifice to show how much he loves his god. Is this the god we believe in?? or even the most famous one where a teen girl being raped (emotionally, spiritually or physically- it doesn't matter) and than she gives birth to a son on Dec. 25 same us CHRISHNA,MITHRA,HORUS, BUDDHA,....etc..even Hercules was born on Dec. 25.. And then he is too being sacrificed for OUR sins. It is almost beautiful . Who ever wrote these stories was a genius and new exactly how to manipulate and how actually dumb humans are..

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC