Gods Born on December 25

Chrishna, of India, born on December 25, 3228 BC, his mother was a virgin, mother’s name was Maia. The name Chrishna means Black or Dark. His uncle, Kamsa, the ruler at the time of his birth sought to kill him (Chrishna) because he had heard a Prophecy that Chrishna would overthrow him. Chrishna escaped death by being smuggled out of the area to safety (sounds like Herod and Jesus does it not?). [COMMENT: Crishna’s story and Jesus’ story fit together like a hand and a glove.]

Mithra, of Persia, born on December 25, before 1500 BC, his birth was witnessed by Shepherds that brought gifts to honor him. He was styled as a Mediator between God and Man. Witness this quote from the Encyclopedia Encarta, “Mithraism was similar to Christianity in many respects, for example, in the ideals of humility and brotherly love, baptism, the rite of communion, the use of holy water, the adoration of the shepherds at Mithra’s birth, the adoption of Sundays and of December 25 (Mithra’s birthday) as holy days, and the belief in the immortality of the soul, the last judgment, and the resurrection. Mithraism differed from Christianity in the exclusion of women from its ceremonies and in its willingness to compromise with polytheism. The similarities, however, made possible the easy conversion of its followers to Christian doctrine” (“Mithraism,” Microsoft (R) Encarta. Copyright (c) 1994 Microsoft Corporation. Copyright (c) 1994 Funk & Wagnall’s Corporation).

Horus, of Egypt, born on December 25, before 2500 BC. His mother, Isis, gave birth to him in the swamp, she was warned by the god Thoth, to flee and conceal the child from the evil Set. Set had killed the father of Horus, whose name was Osiris, and sought to kill Horus, |also. Isis was able to keep Horus hidden from Set, till he (Horus) grew to manhood. Horus sought to avenge the murder of his Father, and made war against Set, and defeated him.

Buddha, of India, born on December 25, 563 BC, his mother’s name was Maya (similar to Mary) she was a virgin. He was immaculately conceived, and at birth, he announced that he was a savior to the world. His birth was announced by a star. At his birth, he was visited by Wise Men who declared that they had seen Signs of his birth, that is to say, signs of the royal birth (coincidence?). [COMMENT: On the surface, it definitely looks like a coincidence. But when one considers how much of the Buddha’s teaching Jesus claimed as his own, it becomes clear that the whole Buddha story was appropriated my Jesus himself — or at least by his church.]

Beddou (Fot), was a god of the orient born 1027 BC, his mother was a virgin, he was born of royal blood. The king sought to kill him at birth,
because he felt the newborn infant posed a future threat to his Throne. The god child was saved by shepherds, and lived in the desert till he reached the age of thirty, at which time he commenced teaching his spiritual doctrine to that religion.

Quetzalcoatl, a god of the Western Hemisphere, was born of a virgin around 900 BC. He sojourned in the wilderness, fasted forty days. Was crucified. He was variously represented as the God of light that struggled against the god of darkness called Tezcatlipoca.

Hercules, son of the god Zeus, born around 500 BC, predestined by birth to inherit the throne of Argos. Hera, the jealous wife of Zeus desired the throne for another and sought to delay the birth of Hercules, and subsequently tried to kill Hercules while in his crib, by sending two snakes to strangle him. Hercules killed the snakes, though he was less than a year old. Later, He was sent away to the countryside where he became a shepherd.

Attis, of Phrygia, born around 1200 BC, his mother was a virgin, her name was Nana. He was a shepherd, and reported to have died by self emasculation under a pine tree. He was alleged to have risen from the dead at Easter i.e. The vernal Equinox.

Tammuz, born before 2600 BC, was hailed as the only begotten son of the god Ea. His mother was a virgin, by the name of Ishtar. As an infant he was hidden in a chest by Aphrodite, the goddess of love and entrusted to Persephone, the goddess of the nether world. Persephone later opened the chest, and was so stricken by the beauty of the babe, that she refused to return the child to Aphrodite. The two goddesses fought each other for possession of the child, till finally the god Zeus mediated the matter, and declared that the child shall spend half it’s year with Aphrodite and the other half in the nether world with Persephone.

However, it is now argued by scientists that jesus was not born on dec. 25th, in fact, not even in the winter, some time in October or fall

Answer 2

Here are just a few, all born of virgins too.

Augustus (his father was the god Apollo) Agdistis Attis
Adonis Buddha Dionysus
Korybas Krishna Mithras
Osirus Perseus Romulus and Remus
Tammuz Zoroaster Jesus

OSIRIS – EGYPT, before 2500 BC: He came to fulfill the law. Called “KRST,” the “Anointed One.” Born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a cave / manger, with his birth announced by a star and attended by three wise men. Earthly father named “Seb” (translates to “Joseph.”) At age 12 he was a child teacher in the Temple and at 30 he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years. Osiris was baptized in the river Iarutana — the river Jordan — by “Anup the Baptizer,” who was beheaded. (Anup translates to John.) He performed miracles, exorcised demons, raised El-Osiris from the dead. Walked on water and was betrayed by Typhon, crucified between two thieves on the 17th day of the month of Athyr. Buried in a tomb from which he arose on the third day (19th Athyr) and was resurrected. His suffering, death, and resurrection celebrated each year by His disciples on the Vernal Equinox — Easter. Called “The Way, the Truth, the Light,” “Messiah,” “god’s Anointed Son,’ the “Son of Man,” the “Word made Flesh,” the “word of truth.” Expected to reign a thousand years.

Many characteristics of Jesus, which Christians today believe in, are undeniably similar or identical to religious trends and beliefs that preceded
Christianity. There are tens of accounts of pagan gods of many different cultures who were said to have the same attributes as those that Christians claim Jesus had.

Trinity―Trinities were popular in pagan sects before Christianity was introduced to the world. Some of the more well known trinity gods included
Mithra-Vohu Mana-Rashnu, Amen-Mut-Khonsu, and Osiris-Isis-Horus.

Virgin Birth―Among the pagan cultures that preceded Christianity, virgin birth stories abounded. The long list of pagan gods born of virgins includes: Romulus and Remus, Zoroaster, Buddha, Mithras, Chrishna, Osiris-Aion, Agdistis, Attis, Tammuz, Adonis, Korybas, Perseus, and Dionysus.

WOW! I’ll bet that you didn’t know that so many other gods shared Jesus’ birthday, did you?

The saga of Tammuz, as given above is extremely interesting, in that not only are there parallels to Jesus portrayed through his life — and those parallels existing at least 2600 years before the birth of The Jeez –, the account includes hints of two Old Testament legends. First, “As an infant he was hidden in a chest by Aphrodite, the goddess of love and entrusted to Persephone, the goddess of the nether world.” That sure sounds like Moses in the “ark” in the bullrushes to me. Second, “The two goddesses fought each other for possession of the child, till finally the god Zeus mediated the matter….” To me, that sounds exactly like the story of Solomon deciding who the real mother of a child was by ordering the child cut in half. It is possible that the Jews appropriated both of these stories, since Tammuz lived long, long before the time of “Moses.”

As I have said above, given the antiquity of the various gods, it is presumed that they are mythical like the Greek, Roman, and Norse gods. There is hard evidence in India that Siddartha Gautama — The Buddha — actually did exist — and that he existed at least 500 years before “Jesus.” So given that, plus the advances in civilization from the time of The Buddha to the time of “Jesus,” one would logically conclude that there would be a mountain of hard evidence that Jesus actually existed and the date on which he was actually born. However, no such mountain exists. Writers of secular history contemporary to the time that “Jesus” was supposed to have lived do not mention him at all. At least I have never found any evidence that they make any reference to him, and I have looked long and hard. Only Josephus, the Jewish historian, mentions him at all. He makes two references. One of them is rather incidental and is considered to be legitimate, and the other one — the Testimonium Flavium — is considered to be fictional and not the work of Josephus. So it is not really that improper to consider “Jesus” to be a mythological person like the Norse god Odin, the Greek god Zeus, or the Roman god Jupiter.

I have documented in earlier Solus Christus diaries my walk away from Jesus Christ and the reasons for that decision, so I need not rehearse them here. So I face a quandry: Whose birthday should I celebrate this season if I choose to celebrate a birthday? There are a lot of possibilities: Horus, Osiris, Hercules, Dionysus, Crishna, The Buddha, Mithra, Tammuz, Attis, Quetzalcoatl —

Hey, there you go! I will celebrate Quetzalcoatl’s birthday! There is just as much legitimate evidence for his existence as there is for “Jesus.'” And he is indigenous to the Western Hemisphere; he existed in Mexico, as I recall. Thank goodness THAT dilemma is solved!

Happy birthday, Quetzalcoatl!!

Anyway, you all have a Happy Holiday season. And Season’s Greetings to you.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC