I always loved reading Mark Twain as a child and through my youth.
Some of his quotes:
“Don’t part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.”

“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.”

“If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you’re mis-informed.”

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”

“A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory.”

“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.”

“It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.”

“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

“It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.”

“Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.”

“Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.”

“It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

“In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made school boards.”

“Life does not consist mainly, or even largely, of facts or happenings. It consists mainly of the storm of thoughts that is forever flowing through one’s head.”

“Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.”

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

“Civilization is a limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessaries.”

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC