Sorry, old chum, but your superiority must be unquestioned in this matter. At least in YOUR mind

The day that a major concert venue sticks up ONE stack of a line array, behind the musicians, I will eat my hat. All your supposed experience with Claire Bros. and this is the best you can come up with? Just go and ask any of these guys when they will be doing any concerts using a single PAS system (or even one per musician). They will laugh in your face! 'Amature' indeed!

You fail to grasp the utterly different concept between PROFESSIONAL line array systems, and Bose's interpretation of it. Bose's line array systems are designed to give a 180º coverage in the horizontal plane, because they are supposed to be onstage, by the musician. Pro line arrays have a far more conventional horizontal coverage. and are designed for different sections of the array to project at different sections of a large concert venue in the VERTICAL dimension, in FRONT of the musicians, who still have a conventional monitoring system. Two entirely different concepts and usage. Don't confuse them....

I'm sorry you feel the need to denigrate any other system to justify your purchase, I am certainly not trying to persuade you that 'my system is better than yours', why the arrogance about yours?

I should have stuck to my guns when I said I am done with this topic. Like I said, let's review this topic in ten years' time, and then you can tell me again what an idiot I am to suggest the Bose's have any limitations, and may not be the future of PA amplification, OK?

Gloat AFTER you have been proven right, not before....