Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:
Can the Yamaha PSR s910 play those chords?
It is very easy to say "yes" but can you "show" yes?
If on the Audya demo the guitar tracks with all the other parts sounds great, why do you think it will sound so different with just the guitar track alone?
And, if you think it will sound different then lets hear the same for the Yamaha.

I've already uploaded a song, way back in the jam sessions, that shows the Yamaha can play complex chords without needing the assistance of another guitar.

I believe the Audya will sound different with the guitar tracks alone because that's the only way you can hear them plainly...and, as I said, many tunes start with just guitar.

The thread is about the Audya (see the title).

I'd also like to hear it play chords like these, for example: C...Cmaj7th/B...Am...Am7th/G...F...Fmaj7th/E...Dm...Dm7th/C...using ONLY guitar tracks.

But, as I said in an earlier post, I don't expect anyone to upload an example like that...why would they?

If you have played a PSR-S910, a Tyros3, a Tyros2, a Tyros, a PSR-S900, a PSR-3000, you will have had the opportunity to see/hear the Yamaha mega guitars play complex inversions and chords without a hitch...surely you can find one of those instruments, and prove it to yourself....that's the best way, and a way you've always been crying for everyone to use....so take your own advice.

Ian