Thanks Miden, I appreciate your comments.

Actually I have been stuck at home today, my car was in the garage and I have a terrible cold so took the opportunity to chill out with an Audya. As it happened the day was quite enjoyable and the banter with Ian brought to light things that I had taken for granted. I am not worried about converting Ian to Ketron; you can lead a horse and all that...particuarly as he hasn't had the opportunity to try one. I thought for the sake of everyone else on the forum this silly guitar midi vs live thing should be settled.

If Ian hadn't taken this line of offence I would never have discovered how the Audya handles chords and inversions - the keyboard continues to astound me.

The track posted down in the Ketron forum is clear enough and i don't think there is any need to spend more time making recordings to prove the point. That song (still waiting for someone to guess the name of the it by the way) has some challenging chord changes and inversions with a nice flavour of 'exotic' chords too.

If we start posting just the guitar tracks Ian will be sending them to Yamaha's R&D for anaylsis Next thing you know they will be on the T4 ..lol

I am increasing the prize to guess the song name to 200 points PLUS a free pint of Guiness in the bar later