Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Well, I'd hardly call Diki a hypocrite...he's just enthusiastic, and hell bent on people doing things at his pace, and not their own.

The main issue, and this thread, is about the Audya, and what all the fuss is about it...not how much better the Yamaha arrangers handle complex chords in their guitar tracks.

As I said, I couldn't care less if they (Ketron/Audya users post any demos at this point, and Diki's approach to asking anyone to do something, being a combination of mockery, and provocative statements, it's hardly any wonder anyone posts anything on this forum.

Gee, Genny, I thought you had disappeared...it is wonderful to see you back with all your wonderful, but slightly inaccurate, comments.

Ian

Well Ian
I see that you are still having comprehension issuesļ
This thread was about the Audya but you were the one making baseless assertions that the Yamaha way of playing guitar chords is better. Yet you are unwilling may be unable to back up that inaccurate assertion.

You know what they say. Empty vessels make the most noise.

Or are you afraid that Yamaha may dismiss you for making an assertion that is not true? Or an assertion you do not have the ability to back up?