The voicing for my m7b5 depends on the previous and the next chord, if I'm planning a smooth uninterrupted move (as in using a sound in the left, such as strings) and sometimes it's easier to use a different inversion than the first.

How would it handle a Bm7b5/A with a strumming guitar part? Would the audio guitar play the root as an A or a B? On my S910 the mega voice guitar plays an A.

I suppose it's workable, but I do remember hearing the guitar chords being played in the posted demos...the additional midi guitars were far from subtle, and very obvious. I can't remember what chords were being played, and the demos were removed, but I believe the chords weren't overly complex.

I know I will never get a chance to play one, so on-line demos will be my only exposure.

Perhaps you could post some audio guitar only chord changes, using several types of chords and inversions?

It would be in the Audya's favor if we could hear demos that show the exposed guitar audio/midi parts were more homogeneous sounding than what we heard previously.

Ian