I absolutely refuse to be drawn into a product slamming match (even though I have taken the time to play almost all the instruments discussed here). In fact if you search my posts you will not find any negative comments regarding other instruments.

As for the Tyros range. I have great respect for it, Yamaha have created an instrument that is incredibly well suited to the target market here in the UK despite the lack of interest in Japan. I have always had great respect for Korg and Roland too; Companies that have made some of the best instruments over the past three decades.

I also refuse to get personal. Its too easy to say things in the safety of your office or living room that you would never say to a persons face.

I fully appreciate that you made your mind up about what you like and dislike - it is your right. The efforts to explain the live guitar functionality of the Audya was because I had time due to being off sick..and because I wanted the other board members who are open minded to see how the Audya handles complex progressions in a real situation.

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 04-09-2010).]