Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:
But did you play the Yamaha with just the guitar track alone? And yes this is about the Audya but you are the one talking about how great Yamaha is and how it can play complex chords but can not provide proof of it. Yes as you pointed out it is always best to try an instrument out for yourself. So why don’t you do the same for the Audya.

The fact is you (as a Yamaha rep) kept harping that the Yamaha is better at playing complex chord than the Audya.

Yes, the guitar parts were exposed (soloed) in the first verse.

I did provide proof of it...at the time, it wasn't why I uploaded the song, it was just a casual jam session, and several listeners commented favorably on the guitar parts.

I am not a Yamaha rep...I am a clinician....I am no more a rep than you are.

I am not "harping" about how well the Yamaha does the chords...I was interested in how the Audya plays complex chords and inversions using the audio guitars...that's all...my questions weren't answered to my satisfaction. I mentioned the Yamaha handled the chords with no issues...I certainly didn't need to, or did I ever, "harp" about them....I was more interested in the Audya.

So, I have nothing to prove, especially since my my queries have not been met to my satisfaction.

I would suggest trying an S910 or T3 for yourself.

I'd love to actually play an Audya...I'd finally get to hear how it plays the guitar parts, but the dealers in my area wouldn't bring in an instrument like the Audya...too risky, according to them.

So, I don't have luxury of playing one, and must depend on on-line demos....have you played an Audya?

Certainly one of the Yamaha above is within your area...go try one, especially a T3 or an S910, and put it to the test...your test.

Ian

[This message has been edited by ianmcnll (edited 04-16-2010).]