Not really that interested in wasting my money on either an Audya OR a Yamaha, to be honest, Ian. Certainly wouldn't want to trade killer drums for killer guitars which is the decision I would have to make going Yamaha's way. Ketron's possibly the only game in town where I wouldn't have to make that compromise without losing fills (Korg's weak point).

But it's all moot, at least for me. I just want to HEAR peoples' opinions, not read about them...! It's all too easy to fall back on old impressions, but as newer keyboards come out, and older keyboards get updated radically, a fresh set of comparisons needs to be done. You wouldn't want Yamaha's judged by a ten year old review, and the pace of modern technology, even a couple of years can make almost that much difference in an instrument that not only the OS, but the SOUNDS and the styles can all be software updated...

Let's all just leave our egos at the door, and try to cooperate with getting REAL information to our members, not simply unreliable opinion...

Cape Breton looks beautiful, but still a little chilly for me right now (78ºF day/60ºF night temps average this week down here). To be honest, I WISH that the music people liked down here WAS simplistic enough to do without a real guitarist, but nothing I can do about that!