Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Hi Guys, Here is the 101st post! As Awesome as the T3 is, Audya clearly wins in the ( I SWEAR I HEARD A LIVE GUITAR PLAYER ON STAGE WITH YOU DEPARTMENT! ) AUDYA clearly wins in the Sax, Trumpet, Percussion and MANY OTHER SOLO INSTRUMENT DEPARTMENTS!

The T3 slightly wins out in the Piano, Clarinet and overall PRETTY SOUND Department.

After listening to Robert's latest video's, the OS4's improvements in the Piano section, I feel the Audya will win in that area also.

You just can't argue the pure Authenticity of the Audya's solo voices!

So here is what all you ARRANGER PLAYERS that Love the Audya and Love the T3 need to do:

It's really very simple:

I did it, so can you:

Buy BOTH of these Boards!!!

Here is even a BETTER OPTION:

Buy the AUDYA, Buy the TYROS 3, Buy the Roland Fantom G and Buy the Korg PA2X Pro.

See,now wasn't that an easy solution to end all the quibble about which one is the best!

How do I accomplish that you ask?

That is the easy part also:

Here are your solutions and options to THAT dilemma:

1. Totally deplete your life's SAVINGS ACCOUNT.

2. Take out a 2nd mortgage on your Property.

3. Cash in your Life Insurance Policy.

4. Sell ALL of your Stocks and Bonds.

5. Cash Surrender your 401k, IRA or whatever your Retirement account is invested in.

6. Max out any and all of your Credit Cards.

7. Sell your Motorcycle, Boat, Snow Mobile, Motor Home and your car.

8. Sell or trade your First Born Child.

9. And Finally your LAST OPTION: See if the Retail Store will take your WIFE in on trade.

You might as well use THIS OPTION FIRST, Because if you use any of the other 8 options, SHE is going to DIVORCE you ANYWAYS!

See?? Aren't you all HAPPY that I joined this forum?????????

If you have any other questions, quibbles or problems, JUST ASK ME!

I HAVE THE ANSWERS!!!!

Jim R.

You think the sounds on the Audya are better. That's personal. I think differently.