Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:

I don't know how many times I have to post that I don't live in an area where any Yamaha TOTL or MOTL arrangers are sold for it to actually sink in to your obviously frost-bitten cranium, Ian, but let me try once more...

As to your assertion that you don't want to make an audio example because you wouldn't get payed for it, first of all, let me ask how much you got payed for those tunes you HAVE provided?
Oh, and take your time, no rush...!

Well, my diminutive, and unhappy friend...I feel terrible you are unable to access a Yamaha arranger....I'll probably lose a few minutes sleep tonight.

No Yamaha arrangers?

Do they have indoor toilets and running water in your neck of the woods? Are you still performing in animal skins?

I'll bet it's a bit tough getting the hamster to run fast enough in the wheel, to power that ancient G-70.

As for what I got paid, for posting music in the forum jam session?

Cassp wouldn't pay me anything...how much did you get? I figured, since you had help with yours, you might have asked for enough to cover the assistance.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today, and I can usually count on you, Your Drollness, to provide a good chuckle, but don't quit your day job, whatever that is.

Ian