Ian, for me and my G70, Roland don't HAVE to give a damn. I already 'get it'. Roland's service in the US is fine, no problems there, it's just their marketing and availability that sucks. Hence the lack of awareness of these great arrangers. At least RolandUS don't make them, so they can only screw up the market, not the product!

Personally, buying the same arranger as everyone else puts up a red flag for me. I don't WANT to sound like everyone else, especially as I don't want to sound like a 'home' keyboard. Roland voice their arrangers primarily for pros, with punchy, live sounding drums and clear, easy to play with (rather than play ON, which is how I feel about Yamaha) styles.

What RolandUS does with their market is of no concern to me. I already HAVE the best arranger for my needs. It only makes it a bit harder to explain to those that don't yet 'get it'...

What's the best selling car in the world? Is it the 'best car in the world'? Not by a LONG shot. So what do you want to buy? The best SELLING arranger, or the 'best' arranger? Looking at sales stats don't tell you a damn thing other than the power of marketing. Me, I'm a musician, not a salesman

I'll let my EARS decide, not some sales chart...