Diki,

Once again, even more mis-information! I did not retract any demos. I retracted AJs answer to the VCE-2 voice technology that I initially posted in the wrong thread. Have a mod verify this for you, they can... I NEVER lie - PERIOD! Then if you are big enough, you can apologize for yet another wild, un-founded & loose statement.

Here is a little more info on VCE-2 from the Ajamsonic manual:

Originally Posted By: Alamsonic manual
* Re-Adjusted sensitivity on VCE 2 and now Voice Character Emulation is used with many more preset and Program voices. Listen to the new Preset Alto Sax or Tenor Sax as you press harder, softer, hold down a note for over 2 seconds or release notes after being held down for say 1 second or play a note and attempt to play another while the first note is still ‘on’ … etc

* Voice Character Emulation – 2:- Experience the world of realism when your trumpet comes to live with trills or your sax with the sounds of the valves and breathe of the player, or new Guitar sounds (e.g. Nylon, African Strato, Rock Lead … etc) with real fret or slides or body-tap or … sounds. Test this with all the new “AJAM”, “LIVE” and “NEW” voices as you play – press harder, slide up or down on keys or play legato or … etc. Without having a dedicated button/control, you focus on playing and let AUDYA automatically do the rest. If you don’t want any characterization added to a voice, simply play normally. The more you express yourself, the more AUDYA expresses what you’ve just expressed … musically!

Also remember Diki, Ketron DID NOT put all their eggs in the Audio basket as once again wrongly stated... The Audya is just ONE of their products. They also produce many other series of Midi only arrangers. The choice is yours!

See mate, I keep on having to put things straight. There are others following this too & they just might come to the wrong conclusions based on loose & unjustified statements. I'm not merely an Audya freak, I'm also a truth freak & very, very proud of it.

And really mate, I have no personal feud with you. But someone has to come up for the Audya as not many do. And if I sound a little snotty at times, it's because I'm just having a little fun out of this. I really do not have a personality clash with you. And I'm not upset with you, not even in the least.

Cheers mate,

Henni