Ha ha ha guys,

So now there's a limit to five posts a day to a single topic... And although this is the "General Arranger" section, this now belongs to the "Ketron" section?

Like any other topic, this one will eventually die a natural death as soon as it gets ignored enough. So then all my good friends, start to ignore it so that life can have it's natural course.

No need to involve Nigel. I have not & neither will I insult anyone. It's not my nature to do so. I build up & contribute, not the other way around.

Life is all about choices. I've listed some samples from more than one camp. What a way to compare them all in one go. I will not be offended if you start to include some of your favorite demos on this thread - it will make it just all that much more interesting. Please feel absolutely free to do so.

I love demos as it highlights the absolute best of the product in question. I'll not down run any brand, they are all awesome. You all know by now that most of my threads are rather lengthy. We all have our different personalities...

And exactly the same as i.e Diki, I am also highly opinionated & strong willed. Nothing wrong with that, or is there? It's the combination of all of us that makes ZynthZone so interesting.

All the best mates,

Henni