Russ,

You know very little about me. Two months ago I bough a vehicle for a bargain. I paid cash on the spot. The next month I approach the seller, told him he sold it to me for too little, & compensated him the rest of a fair price.

This week we bought a pedigree dog. After paying, the seller told me that the person placing the add advertised it for too little. I took his banking detail & made arrangements to pay the rest.

Yet, in spite of this, everywhere we go others take us for a ride. We sue NO one, so we just get over sulking & carry on with our lives. You will not believe everything that has happened to us this year alone. Yet we still make sure NO one ever suffers any loss as a result of us.

You can accuse me of many things, but here you are WAY out of line my friend. You will NEVER find me involved in ANY form of corruption. Not now, not before and NEVER ever!!!

We live for the down & outs and feed & clothe the poor out of my own income. And I am not young anymore. I am still corresponding today as I have to work all the way through the night. I earn my income in a hard working & in an honest way.

Henni