Great!!!

My SSD is on it's way, UPS already contacted me. Tx once again AJ for the FANTASTIC service I became so accustomed to expect from you. I cannot recommend the Ajamsonic upgrade enough to all the rest of you out there. I am more than elated with mine & there are many things I now miss sorely whilst waiting for my new Ajamsonic SSD.

I find AJ to be exactly the opposite of the suggested "no care" attitude displayed by Ketron Italy, although I've never yet had direct dealings with them myself. Plus he is in a position to fix any software bugs himself & also fix many of the hardware issues inhouse. AJ has always been quick to respond to any of my queries/suggestions & yes, he did respond to ALL of them. I really feel like I am in safe hands with my Audya & I cannot complain about lack of support at all!!! In my world, AJ IS mr. Audya - period! From a support point of view, in my opinion he should have been the main Ketron distributor!

Should I ever have the need to purchase another Ketron product again, I'll do so direct through AJ. It's the likes of him, Frank & others that help to give these products the respect it deserve. For those of you who do not know, any Ketron product can be directly purchased through AJ himself & his prices are very, very good. He offered my friend a brand new Ajamsonic Audya 5 at less than I bought his non Ajamsonic Audya 76 2nd hand from him!! And I thought I got mine at a good price...

I have the absolute best arranger on this planet with all the absolute best updates available for it. I truly am in arranger heaven!

I guarantee that Ketron will follow suite soon and that the Audya will come out with a 120GB SSD as standard. And just maybe AJ will come out with repeatable intros & endings before Ketron Italy will...

Keep well all my friends,

Henni