You've a right to gush...

I can only hope that the next Motif series will implement the SA/SA2 voices the same way the T2/3 has. I've played the XS6, and the way they are implemented there is a shadow of how well they are for the player to play (rather than the sequencer to sequence) in the Tyros.

I heard quite some rumblings about this issue at Motifator, perhaps Yamaha is listening...?

And Kingfrog, what is your major malfunction? DNC is SA technology (maybe SA2, I haven't scoped the manual, yet). Yes, the content hasn't quite arrived yet, but you can be sure it is coming. NOBODY called SA technology on the T2 when it superseded the T1 a 'minor upgrade'!

And THIS SA technology is completely at the command of the user... I don't know if you have been watching, but this kind of technology has been around for a while on GIGASAMPLER, and there is a huge library of sound samples already developed to make the most of it. It shouldn't be long before some enterprising owner puts two and two together, and ports some of this stuff over. Maybe even Korg could negotiate for some of it (I'm sure the developers would LOVE another sales outlet)...

This, in the mind of anyone not insecure about their recent expensive purchase, is some pretty significant stuff. The more you try to trivialize this, the more desperate you sound, IMO. Give some kudos to Korg for developing this, giving it away for free, and making it user accessible....

You are not THAT bitter, are you?