Hello All,

Yes I had the original Pa4X for a few months and so I do have an idea how it works. The new version is much the same although the layout is slightly different. What I really liked was the 'Osimo' which, to quote Richard Ashby's comment, "takes the instrument to a completely new level through a combination of incorporating ideas and suggestions from amateur and professional Pa4X users around the world, plus some truly innovative new ideas from the design teams. Korg have, quite literally, produced something that will inspire anyone who plays Pa4X to be even more musically creative than before." Richard then goes on to explain what is new and in my opinion he is quite right, it was a joy to play.

In case anyone is interested, you can subscribe to the new "Korg World" Tutorial Magazine which will help newcomers to master the basics of the Pa4X-2. I think this idea is really forward thinking, as 1) not everyone has access to a computer and 2)I find it quicker/easier to follow the printed word, because if required, until you get to know the keyboard thoroughly, you can have the details on the music stand - simple.

That's enough from me for now - goodnight everyone.

Audrey T

Edited by Audrey Turner (11/27/17 04:40 PM)