I have reached a new stage with music and my keyboard. After a life time of performing I have become a home player. Not an easy decision, but it is time.

My needs have changed, I no longer desire to have that live driving sound that makes people want to dance; it is not needed. I am also moving to the simplicity of playing music without all the technical stuff. I have put away my IPad and am now using my laptop which has all the information that I put together in my Kn7000 days.
Should I look for another Kn7000? No, most of what I remember and what thought was fantastic was fantastic for its day; I must move on.

I now own three keyboards: Korg Pa4z, Yamaha S970, and a Korg Micro Arranger. The Pa4x will allow me to do what comes to mind. The S970 is gentle and has the best selection of styles, the best support, and it is gentile – more for the artistic player. The Korg Micro Arranger is a powerful little 9 pound fiend I can carry to my friend’s house. I have all my needs covered.

I added a 22 inch monitor to the S970. It’s great for my tired eyes. I use it for setting up the keyboard. When I play it is attached to my laptop giving me 22 inches of lyrics or notes.
I will post more about as it happens.

John C.
Audrey Turner, it’s nice to see you posting. Like the song says, “Seems like old times”.