Hi all,

My AJAMSONIC hard drive is installed. All my 2011 & 2012 updates back in place.

I spent most of the night watching the two DVDS. AWESOME!!! I learned so much. I never knew such complex things could be achieved with the Audya. Too bad the nay sayers cannot watch these DVDs. They'll be impressed to the very extreme...

There are so many, many new styles. I listened to the intro and only bits of each variation of each style. This took more than three hours, there are just that many. Voice selections are excellent!!! I am very much impressed with these new styles. They are of very high quality indeed!

Next I played with the talking choir voices. They have to be loaded into RAM before one can use them. AWESOME!!! I'll find much use for those. There are close to if not more than one thousand three hundred extra complete drum loops. a Great many new live guitar audio sections. No ways to go through all of these in a single day. I'll report back on these after quite some time after I tried them out thoroughly.

Many, many, a GREAT many awesome MP3s, Midis & waves supplied. They will be handy for anyone in the gigging business.

Have not touched the harmonizer as yet. I'm so tired from the lack of sleep that I do not feel to rig up for singing as yet. I'll re-install all my registries & user styles next.

Will give some more detailed feedback later. I am extremely happy with the purchase & it was money well spent. I'll recommend to anyone without any hesitation - go for it!!!

Keep well all my friends,

Henni