Hi Henni

1 & 3 are pretty much standard on all arrangers, however 2 (Scroll through the available Midi style loops) I like very much, (Particularly as they become active as soon as they are highlighted) although hopefully you can narrow it down to types of style rather than having to scroll through the whole database to find something that suits. (Much more user friendly than copy & paste)

I will definitely be suggesting this to Wersi for their instruments, as features like this can be added to software based arrangers/organs without worrying about running out of available resources. (Hopefully there will be enough demand for them to consider adding it)

Now if Ketron added Akai sample compatibility and a VST Host then that would really be something. (I would not consider purchasing a new arranger/organ without these features being available to me, as they are with my Abacus)

Regards

Bill