Tx DonM,

As for Diki: I've read numerous posts where you indicate that you love to change samples & the deeper things that are grey to me. You really seem to also be into the deep end of tweaking arrangers.

If you could for a short period only experience the ease by which major things can be accomplished on the Audya for yourself, just maybe you'll understand a little better.

But alas, as I can remember you were one of the main ones bad mouthing the Audya right from birth. There were hardly a thing on it that you did not critisize. I often felt sorry for Ketron in the abuse they had to take from you... You never intended getting one, but you very quickly became the self exclaimed expert on everything it could & could not do and where it would & would not go.

Nothing has changed in the meantime. Your grudge with the Audya lies far deeper than technical issues alone.

Yes, I'm not as clever or musically wise talented as you and most probably never will be. But I've owned a few arrangers in my lifespan and to me the Audya REALLY, REALLY, REALLY is AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!

And Diki, I'm sorry for saying it like it is. I have nothing personal against you, but sometimes you say things that are just not called for. I really hurted before for some of the things you said about Ketron. They were not justified in the least and you KNOW it!!!

Keep wel my intelligent friend,

Henni

To all the rest, I did not for a moment belittle the product that you are using. Over here I only highlighted the things on the Audya that impressed me. Why do you keep on reading here if you feel so strongly against it. I have no intention of letting go of this topic and as long as Nigel allows, you'll have to endure. Some have purchased Audyas based on this info, so NOT everyone sees it in the same light. Read it or ignore it. But why keep on bashing mine if I did not bash yours? What are the REAL motives behind some of you?