Hi Diki,

That might very well be so. I know that my friend contacted Ketron on numerous occasions for updates to no avail. In the end AJ responded, but by then I already took it over from him.

So, I cannot vouch for or defend the actions of Ketron. But I can defend their product as I am well pleased with mine.

I feel sorry for anyone with an advanced arranger that's not also a member of some of it's forums. They would not know of any updates or any new stuff being available.

When I took over his Audya, I already had EVERY update available plus everything else Ketron offered for free as I've collected these over the years. I've had my Audya now for little more than a month, & allready I have many thousands of extra styles for it & everything Ketron has for sale for it in the mail to me. And soon I'll have the full AJAMSONIC upgrade too.

One has to be a go-getter to get the best out of one's arranger! He had it for nearly four years with nothing whatsoever added to it.

To end off: When I play my Audya, what comes through the headphones to my ears is all that matters to me. I'm not at all concerned or bothered by the Ketron Italy politics. I'm not a dealer, I'm an end user & I'm really greatful for this great product being available to me. Hopefully it would also last just as my Rolands, Korgs & Yamahas did. And I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Keep well my friend,

Henni