Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Stop pratting about, if you don't have a TWD near you you are shot in the head if you have a Ketron, TWD takes on the roll of manufacturer and that is not is job to do this, to my knowledge Ketron have never had a KB back for repair at their factory. Like TWD says in the UK there have not been many KB with hardware faults, locking up faults were software faults, I managed to fix mine. I have said this many times, you are dealing with a company that have no dealers or agents that have TWD, its a fact, if you buy an Audya then you need to be aware if thinks go wrong with hardware you may well struggle to get it put right, 124 you can get a Audya from Thomman in Germany and if it goes wrong you can send it back,they must send faulty KB back to Italy, I have heard there is some direct tie up with Thomman and Ketron not sure what it is. Audya is a great sounding KB but if you are out in Alaska or like Hennie in the middle of South Africa, its the risk you take, 124 if you like the KB buy the bloody thing and get on with playing it. If it goes wrong no doubt you will be the first to tell us, Don how's your Audya going on with its new owner. 124 your nearest man for repairs would be AJ, not sure if AJ is a TWD look a like and performes the same task that Ketron should do, I don't think AJ works for Ketron just like TWD doesn't. If you think about it, if you were a manufacturer and had dedicated people out in the field that love Ketron so much they will help people for nothing why would you want to change things, the problems really begins when something goes wrong with AJ or TWD..IMO this is mine choice in order, Tyros 4, Korg Pa3x, Audya tkaing into, BTW Colin from the UK bought Second Hand Korg Pa2x, it was about 3 years old, when he got it he found it had faulty blue LEDs twas a common fault, he spoke to Korg UK and they said send it back to us and we will repair it FOC, now thats waht I can service its was done in days. Action speaks louder than words.

You make you own mind up 124 I just stated the facts, I would think that Ketron will have ironed out all the problems with the Audya by now, really they should be thinking of Audya Lite Mark 2

I alreadu have, Tony. But thanks for the 'advice' anyway.