Hi all,

Found these Audya tutorial demos

Just for starters, direct after viewing these videos I started playing with my "Guitar Interactive" (or something to that effect) setting under "style mode" menu.

I changed that value from 100 to 60. Next I played a style, and to my utter astonishment the live guitar part started changing drastically (I mean drastically) depending on how hard I hit the chords with my left hand. I could create all sorts of guitar parts using my left hand only! (i.e. creating a single strum only every time I hit the chord!)

AJ goes on to explain how the Audya would sound different if two people would play exactly the same song using the exact same same style, based solely on their individual style of playing it. The audio drums, bass & live guitar parts adapt and change according to the style used to play both the chords and the melody.

There is NOTHING repetitive on the Audya, and this is what makes it so unique. The more I get to know this Audya, the more it THRILLS me.

Yes, like one member said who used to play his: It's rather heavy. I feel this every time I get up with it on my lap, which is very often indeed.

However, I'm not so young anymore, leaning more over to the sixties, & for me currently this is the most excersize I get, which is a GOOD thing. Everytime I play, I also "gym" a little. wink

Keep well all my friends,

Henni