Originally Posted By: Henni
... The ease with which style modelling is achieved is just beyond description. It is even easier than copy & paste - I really mean this. And there are now HUGE libraries to choose from... If ANY track in ANY part of the style sounds rather thinnish, simply replace it on the fly with an audio part!!! Then save it either as a new style or as a registry, leaving the original style completely intact. I hardly use any style anymore as is. I can write pages about this single, stunning feature alone!!! It still does not seize to amaze me, even on a daily basis. I am super inspired every time I turn it on. I can take any purely midi style & turn it into something AMAZING in the blink of an eye...

Originally Posted By: Henni
...Here, let me motivate you all a bit. Two versions of the same style. The one is straight after the EMC conversion. The other is after I've tampered with it for a half an hour or so.

All done on the Audya, direct in style view mode, no midi, other program or anything else used. Just replaced, revoiced & re-volumed some parts...

Attachments
IRISHDANCET2.mp3 (49 downloads)
IRISHDANCE_HENNI.mp3 (42 downloads)