No offense, but everything I criticized the Audya for were legitimate, and STILL are not fixed. As you recall my primary objection was that the audio chord selection was only three chords, and then 'extra' MIDI notes were added to the basic chord for some chord types, and some were switched entirely to MIDI only...

I still believe that this is an unacceptable compromise, particularly as modern computers CAN do a much wider chord selection choice and stream it in realtime. I can certainly hear it happening, and as the whole POINT of audio loops is for it to sound realistic, going from a six string guitar to an 8 string guitar for a mere 6/9 chord is hardly insignificant. Particularly as both Yamaha AND Korg have GENUINE guitar chord voicings being used for guitar parts.

Secondly, as far as I know, USER created audio song styles are still not possible to be done, with any degree of ease, if at all. Once again, unacceptable. Audio styles are basically, 'take it or leave it' there's next to nothing you can do to the part (other than substituting something else entirely) if it doesn't fit the song. Nothing has changed in this regard.

I'm sorry if you are frustrated with my criticism of your 'AWESOME!!!' arranger, but for one thing, I certainly don't feel that actually wanting to BUY one is the only reason one could have for pointing these FACTS out. In fact, all I have ever done is point out the reasons I would NOT buy one. They haven't changed!

And please... Ignore all the positive things I have ever said about the Audya all you like. I guess my criticisms are the only thing you remember, but that isn't the truth. I have said, many times, if what the Audya does OOTB is OK for you, there is MUCH that is great about the arranger. Multiple Break/Fills, key-triggered phrases, a genuine arpeggiator... the list goes on and on.

But, for me, the REAL reason to have an Audya would be the audio styles. And until they cover ALL (or at least most of the common ones) chords, until the choice of ROM or 3rd party styles covers MY needs, until the tools to easily use 3rd party audio loop content to create your OWN styles exists, and until service and dealership in the US improves radically, no matter HOW much you love (and capitalize that love!) your Audya, it remains something with great, but unrealized promise.

Now, if you don't ever want to read anything negative about the Audya by non-owners, you are simply going to have to hang out ONLY on Ketron forums (and close your eyes when you see owners actually pointing some of this stuff out)!

Sorry.