Mike ease up...lol no honestly Mike it does make you angry when you see how passive they are in Italy, and thank you guys for your Support, Scott I bet you would have gone nuts with an issue like this???
Remember I got 2 Keyboards and Not1, and I got 2 because I can't carry the Genesys it's so dam heavy so I went to get the Genesys Pro.

Terry this is something like you I don't understand it look at times that a company is split into hundreds of companies as if to say these are not all the same ENTENTITY.

Terry I won't get my Hard Disk changed cause that's how it goes but I am saying this for all of you when you buy now you can't trust anymore the SPECS that come out with the Keyboards.

I bet I am the one and only that brought this matter out in the public, and I know there are more like me, but not everybody is like me, I know I will be pregudiced on this issue in Italy, but I had to bring it out.

I feel very obliged towards Paul we are in contact and I've been contacted by Mr David McMahan who is the guy with technical support to see the Faults I am talking about if they can be solved.

But all this comes to square A the Italian side is very passive and they don't bother that much whateve Paul says here, I have more on my Menue but I am leaving it aside for now.

I didn't get not one single email from Mr Maribella FROM THE MOTHER COMPANY MILAN, and that's a fact no one can deny now.

Tony.

[This message has been edited by ziggy (edited 01-12-2004).]