WEll I would like to share with you my expirience with GENESYS.
I bought the geneysy without even seeing it cause I knew it was going to be a much better Keyboard than the WK4. So I bought 6 for myself and my friends, well I was pleased with the Keyboard it had what I was aiming for, but the first disapointment came when I found out that instead of 2GB hard disk I found it had 1.3GB hard disk...wowww couldin't believe myself.
So I contacted MR Marabella, this the the General Music Rapresentative and I told him about this matter. Man you know what the answear was??? nothing like the empty space. that's not all I am a guy that was telling him with a lot of faults there was and still is in the GENESYS.

So then I asked him to send me the new OS upgrade and guess what....no answear and no OS that is what I call customer care. and all this because I asked him why my keyboard was shiped with a 1.3GB instead of the 2GB. so now I have a keyboard outdated. I am saying this because I feel like I am bieng robed of my rights for no good reason.

So now I am certain that from now on the next keyboards surely wan't be GENERAL MUSIC not because they are not good but because the mother company is not Serious at all. We spend all that money on these top of the range keyboards to end up not able to upgrade the os which as you all know in the first few years they have a lot of problems. I would like your comments about this please.

I take this opportunety to wish you and all your families at Synth zone all the best for Christmass and New year

Tony.

[This message has been edited by ziggy (edited 12-22-2003).]