Terry cause I forgot to say , you are right they will not proff me wrong about the hard disks, Cause I am the guy that FIX these machines, so I know what I am talking about!!!

Mike this wasn't an exception and that is why I brought it here in the forum, I normally buy about 10 keyboards for me and my friends I get a good deal I must say, there were only 2 with 2GB the rest where 1.3GB and for you to know I bought the keyboard without even seeing it cause I had a good idea of what it was going to be like anyway to be honest with you I didn't even bother to check how big the hard disk was, this cam about when I found that the hard disk was full, so I checked it out and found it was as we said 1.3GB, and I really wish Paul can proof me wright on this matter so you all don't think I am inventing things, now the 1.3 was used on the WK8 so in simple MATHS they wanted to get rid of them and the first few where with a 1.3GB, you get it now.

You asked me what keyboard I go for, it has to be one of the best, I put my mind on the Tyros and Korg so far but I still have to see because I normally buy 2 at a time 1 stays at home for me to work on and the other is alway in my car for giging, I gig 5 to 6 times a week so my gear is always left in the car.

Tony.