Tony,
Your point is well taken, but true faith transends manners. If you don't believe in your heart that you are following the right path, then you probably AREN'T.
To assume that we all belive the same is unrealistic, but to believe that your faith and dogma is only "percieved" to be true is like not believing at all.

You gotta have your convictions. My Christian
faith allows tolerance for those who believe other than I do, but it also teaches that we should try to spread the truth to the non believers.

I have room for other views and faiths, but in my heart I believe that my God is the one true God. If you don't feel the same .... you may as well scrap your belief system.
What's that wise saying.....
"You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything."
Brian was only trying to spread the good news to all. We're not preaching here, just trying to set a good example in our own way.
I don't think the world will ever be united as one faith in our lifetime, and as for Christians ... there's a whole story about if that ever happens anyway. Scary stuff will follow THAT phenomenon, according to a guy named John.