Diki, if you have no interest in this board and no plans to buy one, why are you even in this conversation. Zuki was interested and had a few questions which, as an owner, I was happy to answer or check out. Enter the "BIG BRAIN" (aka 'Negative Nelly') with his usual bag of complaints, apparently to make sure everyone else's day is as sad and dreary as his. Ironically, his main complaint turned out to be just another source of MISINFORMATION.

The whole idea that your (self-appointed) JOB is to use your superior knowledge, experience, logic, and brainpower to save the 'great unwashed' from their own shallow, thoughtless, decision-making seems somehow, a little autocratic? He da' shepherd, we da' sheep.

If you've got a fat wife and 5 fat kids, you don't go out and buy a 2-seat sports roadster as your family car, but if you're a young single guy who can afford it, you might. Different strokes for different folks, different keyboards for different NEEDS, and everyone's needs are not the same. Russ's keyboard dates back to Roman times smile , but it meets HIS needs and he still makes a ton of money with it. It probably doesn't even have TWO variations but it doesn't matter much 'cause Russ KNOWS HOW TO PLAY. In my particular case, if I want to hear 'legacy' Roland styles, they play just fine on my BK7m. Oh well, I guess the bigger the brain, the smaller the ears.

Although I'm not a religious person, one of my favorite quotes just happens to be a biblical one; "THERE IS NONE SO BLIND AS HE THAT WILL NOT SEE" (emphasis on 'WILL').

chas