I've listened to about a dozen demos of this instrument and my wallet is literally vibrating in my pocket smile. At this price, I think it's an incredible instrument and an incredible bargin. What I want is a stage piano, but for home use (practice and pleasure). I'm not that interested in the pro's and con's of it's 'arranger' features but will use the simple rhythm (backing) tracks when practicing. The main attraction is the realism of that (sampled) acoustic grand. I hope it doesn't suck me into that 'barbie doll' thing starting with buying a pair of high quality dedicated speakers, furniture-type stand, etc. That would just defeat the whole 'bargain' thing smile. OTOH..... smile smile.

The only thing I've got that's similar is my NUMA C2X which sadly, just didn't hit the spot and will probably be my grandson's next birthday gift. It has a decent piano but the rest of board leaves me wanting something a little better. Hope I don't get disappointed again. Oh well, "nothing ventured, nothing gained". Funny thing is, I already have all the features of this board (vocoder, harmonizer, arranger, etc.); they're just in separate units. This way I can bring it up to my office (where I spend most of my day) and noodle when I get bored. Damn, I'm sorry Jamman posted this smile smile.

chas