Too late, Bill. I already ordered it from Kraft Music. Plus, the FP90X is over twice the price and frankly, overkill for my pianistic skills. I listened to a lot of demos of the FP-E50 and I really like the sound of that sampled acoustic grand throughout it's sonic range, especially the lower end. The ZEN voices are just okay but then I won't be using them much anyway. I just wanted a standalone with a better than average piano that I could use away from my studio. At the moment, my clonewheel, BK7m, and VP770 are all grouped together in my 'rehearsal' room with two 15" EV's. In my 'studio' I have a Legend Exp midied to a Nord C1 (as a controller), a Crumar SEVEN, Korg Triton, Roland G7, Studiologic NUMA C2X, Live 'something or other' harmomizer, Computer and controller KB (for Sample play), and a ton of recording equipment. All three of my Arrangers are currently (and probably permanently) 'retired' and in storage. I will either replace the NUMA with the FP-E50 or (more likely) put the FP-E50 in my office (with a 2ch audio interface and laptop). That way (with my bad knees) I won't have to go down the dreaded stairs to my studio every time I feel the urge to 'noodle' or just learn a new song. So, as you can see, it's the all-in-one feature set, along with that nice piano, that sold me on this board (that, and the price smile ).

Long story short, the FP-90X is for a REAL pianist (which I am not). BTW, how are things down that way? I used to own a vacation property on HH until @2012. I still have some friends with vacation homes there.

chas