Chas, most of my body parts are shot to Hell, the lungs are significantly worse, and I cannot stay off nasal oxygen for more than 5 minutes without beginning to pass out. My daughter ran a separate oxygen line into my office so I could access the PC and mess with the keyboard, which helps a lot.

As for the weather, it was 88 here today, with 90 percent relative humidity, which is akin to stepping into a sauna when stepping outdoors. Plus, we still have some nasty air pollution from the forest fires burning in southern Canada. This is a nasty time of year for those of us that had bad lung disease, but I have to stay above ground so I can take care of Carol, which is almost a full time job. She has been wheelchair bound for more than 3 years now and can do very little for herself.

I can easily see your point about the cables running everywhere, especially when you are changing or shifting gear regularly, something I rarely do. I still have my ancient Yamaha S-950, it still does everything anyone could want to do with any arranger, and I know the OS like the back of my hand. All of the associated amps and mixers were sold about 4 years ago, but I still have my Rock and Roller cart, a few X stands, a mic stand, and my keyboard seat, all of which just sit here and collect dust.

Thanks for thinking of me, Chas,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)