Zuki, I've had mine for awhile now and it faithfully does what I bought it for, a digital piano with a few scaled-down arranger features. I would characterize it as 85% piano/15% arranger. The modeled piano is great, the ZenCore based pianos are OK as are the other handful of instruments included (more are available for purchase).

I bought mine because I wanted a piano-based keyboard in my office which is on the main level of my house. With my worsening arthritis, I didn't want to have to constantly have to navigate the stairs to my basement ('terrace level' here in Georgia smile ) studio and/or rehearsal room every time I felt like playing for ten minutes (my stamina is 10% of what it used to be). The FP-e50 is perfect for this as it has the (very minimal but adequate) arranger features, Mic input with dedicated Mic effects, performance recording (but not multi-track), and very capable built-in speakers. As a gear hoarder with tons of unused gear, I added a DP32 SD to the rig so I could multi-track if I wanted to.

For a grand, you aren't going to get a Nord Stage 4, but if it's features meet your requirements, it's a great bang-for-the-buck. One cautionary note: If you intend to use it for gigging, that sucker is HEAVY. Also, it DOES NOT play regular Roland styles. I'm not a 'styles' player so that does not bother me. If you just use the drums (which I do), you'll probably be happy, as the drums are very, very good IMO. Keybed is OK if you're a pianist. I would classify it as somewhere between semi-weighted and weighted. Not nearly as "weighted" as my Crumar SEVEN (which I have finally gotten used to - feels like old original Rhodes).

So, to conclude, if you're mainly interested in a good piano, this unit will be hard to beat in it's price range.

chas